This peanut butter fudge is full of peanut flavor mixed with the sweet taste of sugar and vanilla.
2 cups sugar (white)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons light corn syrup or honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Mix the sugar, salt, syrup/honey and milk in a pan. Slowly bring to a boil.
2. Cook until the candy thermometer reads 235 degrees.
3. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla.
4. When cool, beat until creamy and holding a shape.
5. Pour into a buttered pan and cool.
6. Cut small squares.